Hydraulic rebar bender is widely used in construction and masonry fields. This bender equipment is driven by hydraulic pump. It is flexible and easy to use. The appearance of this hydraulic rebar bender machine meets the great need of the bending market. Nowadays, Ellsen hydraulic bar bending machine has found a good sale in the international market. It is well-known for its good work capacity, high efficiency and inexpensive price.
Advantages of Ellsen Hydraulic Rebar Bender
- Good work disc.
- High-quality gearbox.
- Compact structure.
- Safe and convenient to use.
- Good work capacity.
- Wide bending range.
- High efficiency.
- Strong durability.
- Long working time.
- Easy to maintain.
Specifications of Ellsen Hydraulic Rebar Bending Machine
Max bending rebar diameter: 4-16mm
Bending speed: 5s
Machine weight: 15kg
Gross weight: 16.5kg
Machine size: 600×170×200mm
Carton size: 670×250×245mm
Max bending rebar diameter: 4-32mm
Bending degree: 0-130°
Bending speed: 8-10s
Machine weight: 16.5kg
Weight of hydraulic pump: 15kg/40kg
Oil reserves: 3L/30L
deformed steel: Φ50mm
Operation disc: Φ500mm
Axis rotate speed: 4-8 r/min
Motor power: 7.5kw
Working voltage: 220-440v
Motor rotate speed: 720r/min
Gross weight: 680kg
Why You Need A Ellsen Hydraulic Bar Bending Machine?
- Ellsen bar bending machine supplier has advanced technology and skilled stuff. These advantages can transfer high-quality raw materials into excellent bending machines.
- Ellsen hydraulic bar bender has strong work capacity. It can bend bars and rebar with diameters between 4mm to 60mm.
- Ellsen hydraulic bending machine for sale can bend steel metals within 180°. You can freely bend different metals into different angles according to your needs.
- Ellsen hydraulic metal bender for sale has fair price and high working efficiency and consistency. This rebar bender can save much time and create more business profits for you.
- Ellsen hydraulic benders are easy to master how to operate them well. Besides, these machines for bending are also safe to use.
- Ellsen machinery manufacturer has many different types of bender machines for sale. In addition, Ellsen can also customize bending machinery according to your different bending requirements.
Get more about this excellent hydraulic rebar bender? Welcome to contact us!